Floral prints have gained increasing popularity as one of the season’s hottest trends. Walking around San Francisco, I’m always inspired by the creativity with which people sport this ornamental look.
|San Francisco Street Style|
From large prints to statement-making gladiator sandals and ethereal turbans, there are countless ways to experiment with this trend in your home and wardrobe. Here are 5 different ways to get floraled this week:
1. Break away from the traditional frame with these abstract Topshop sunglasses.
2. Mix 2 of the season’s hottest trends with this adorable floral turban by Anthropologie.
3. I fell in love with the mod, 60s large print floral look when Prada reintroduced it last Fall. This gorgeous J. Crew silk skirt is a great way to incorporate the print into everyday wear.
4. After picking up a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the Mountain View Farmer’s Market this morning (below), I’ve been searching my house for the perfect petite vases. I love these (on sale now :)) winsome little Mackenzie-Childs vases for displaying your flowers around the home or office.
5. The dichotomy of floral gladiator sandals is exactly what makes these shoes a must-have. True to Jeffrey Campbell fashion, this versatile sandal can be paired with leather shorts or a flowy sundress to match whichever mood you’re channelling that day.
|Farmer’s Market Florals|