As we embark upon the season of reflection, gratitude, and of course…shopping, I realize that my own personal sense of style has undergone a transformation. The further I delve into fashion and push its chimerical creative boundaries, I find myself searching for quality pieces that tell a story like the ones featured here. I voraciously sift through and tag the pages of Vogue, study the work of my favorite street style photographers, and analyze the fascinating inspiration behind iconic designers. In the past, my mind would have been ticking away with ideas for the clothes I wanted and not knowing the first place to find them. However, ShopStyle has made it easy to find exactly what it is you’re looking for no matter where you are. The website is a catalog of nearly every store you could imagine, all in one place. You simply type in whatever it is that you’re searching for and it scours your favorite stores and brands to find what you need and provide what everyone wants…options! By removing the barriers to accessing the items you want and love, you discover endless inspiration and gain selectivity to define your own personal style. It goes without saying that ShopStyle also removes the barriers, headaches, and looonngg lines when it comes to Holiday shopping too!
|Everlane Shirt // Francesca’s Skirt|
- My “everyday” Jimmy Choo loafers (gold sold out, but similar here)
- Can never have enough plaid pants, a season favorite!
- Statement Necklace from my favorite San Francisco Boutique, Covet.
- Bebe clutch (c/o) for a night out with the girls.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Shirt perfect for work or dressed up for dinner with a gold belt and the J. Crew classic pave bracelet.
- Feather clutch to pair with a LBD.
- Gianni Bini crystal pumps (similar) because shining bright never goes out of style ;).
- Finally, my cherished Geno’s Furs gloves from my mother for special cold-weather occasions.